In the 20 years since its founding, the Clatskanie Foundation has awarded approximately $290,800 in scholarships to local students, enabling them to continue their education at accredited institutions.
Foundation Scholarships awarded in 2018 include:
- The Russell and Viena Fluhrer Scholarship ($6,350 each) - Sierra Bechdolt & Hannah Reeves
- The Clatskanie Memorial Scholarship ($4,000 each) - Alaina Schwartz & Joseph Christian
- The Kynsi Scholarship ($2,000) - Colton Puzey
- The Scott Evenson Memorial Scholarship ($2,000 each) - Jacob Moore, Tony Simmons (renewed for a second year) & Chase Berg (renewed for a third year)
- The Palmrose Scholarship ($2,500) - Madeline Moravec
- ABATE of Oregon Scholarship ($1,000 each) - Kasidy Engen, Autumn Krause and Hailie Roberson
- Dewey James Memorial Scholarship ($1,000) - Chloe Davidson
- The Scott Blecha Memorial Scholarship ($1,000 each) - German George & Olivia Warren
- The Coastal Family Health Center Scholarship ($1,000 each) - Colten Puzey & Nathaniel Strong
- Mike Jubinville Memorial Scholarship ($1,000) - Jessica Mullins
- Anytime Fitness Scholarship ($600) - Darcy Smith
For Current CMHS High School Seniors and past Alumni interested in applying for a scholarship for the 2018-2019 school year please click on the link below.
Individuals, families or organizations interested in making tax deductible contributions towards scholarships sponsored by the Clatskanie Foundation may contact Kathy Engel or Hallie Parker below.
For more information please contact:
Kathy Engel - Scholarship Chair
Hallie Parker- Board Member